Monday, June 9, 2008

Back in Borbon’s Arm : MY SUMMER 08’ FINALE!!!




He Got OLD !!!

“It’s a pleasure to be of service” , that exactly would my 1st havaianas slipper would tell me after 2 years. When one good thing comes to end – you only remember how well did it served you. I was a very pleased client to sum it up and was a bit sorry that he finally worn out but still looking very sleek after 2 beautiful years we were together.

Back in Borbon’s Arm : MY SUMMER 08’ FINALE!!!

After a not so beautiful Saturday night --- Sunday was a perfect way to end my summer this year. 3 bottles of beer, a bunch of green “yummy” unripe Indian mangoes – high tide at 1.8m and a couple of wonderful real people around . It all ended on a relaxing and a very smooth sleep that night. Cheers to the good times this year. I went back to the city and back to the real world recharge.

No comments: